Request an Appointment
Emergency Plumbing Repair Services
Is your toilet overflowing and you now have a flood of sewage in your bathroom? Did you open the basement door and discover a pool of water beneath your water heater? Quick attention to immediate water issues is essential to reducing repair costs and preserving your property. Stollwerck Plumbing is here to help mitigate critical issues in your home. Call our expert plumbers for responsive emergency repair experts!
- Call (425) 374-3909 for Business hours or after-hours emergencies.
- Fully licensed emergency plumbers for any job.
- Flexibility in service hours to meet Commercial business needs.
- Located within your neighborhood for fast response times.
Prompt and Honest Estimates:
Stollwerck Plumbing offers you trustworthy and straightforward emergency repair plumbers who will quickly diagnose the issue, provide an estimate on-site, and complete the repairs to your satisfaction. We are focused on providing you a reliable option to solve your water emergency. Our plumbers will provide you with precise information in our estimate, which will allow you to make a choice from various solutions we can offer.
Reasonable Rates for Quality Service:
At Stollwerck Plumbing, we don’t believe emergency repairs call for “quick fixes” using inferior materials, or ‘band-aid’ remedies. Calling Stollwerck Plumbing will provide you with confidence in knowing your emergency is being addressed by a fully licensed, bonded and insured plumber, with thousands of hours of training, and years of experience, which is supported by our Company’s one year warranty on our labor (excluding drain cleaning services). We address all repairs, emergency or not, with our values of excellent workmanship and quality materials to provide you lasting results. Our plumbers are fully prepared with the latest in equipment technology to address any unexpected issues you may be faced in the most minimally invasive manner.
Emergency Services can be needed for many water related issues – call Stollwerck Plumbing for immediate attention!
- Clogged drains
- Leaky faucets
- Overflowing toilets
- Burst pipes
- Gas leaks
- Broken Angle Stops
- Leaking Water Heaters
- Backed up sewers
- Leaky Hose Bibs
- Frozen pipes
Stollwerck Plumbing also provides Commercial Emergency Services from our team of licensed journeyman plumbers. Be confident in knowing your restaurant, retail store, office, commercial warehouse or municipal building needs can be addressed by our professionals! Full grease trap? No Problem! Broken Flushometer? We’ve got you covered. Have a clogged hand sink that needs immediate attention? Give us a call. Our attention to detail and respect of your hours of operation allow you to be confident that Stollwerck Plumbing is your Emergency Plumber.
What can I do while I wait for the plumber?
Time is very critical when addressing water or gas issues. Gauging the severity of your plumbing concern will help determine if you need to call in an emergency plumber, or wait until normal business hours. Stay calm, and ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need to use this clogged sink or toilet, or is there another option in our home? Is the leak dripping slowly enough I can catch it in a bucket or pan, until I can call the plumber in the morning?
- Can I shut off the water to the fixture or line that is leaking? All toilets, sinks, and washers have a shut-off valve or angle stop located on the water supply line to the fixture. If you can turn the handle or valve clockwise, and shut the line off, you can stop more water from being introduced to the area, soak up or vacuum up any standing water, and call the plumber in the morning.
- Are you seeing water bubbles in the drywall located on your ceilings or walls, or pools of water?
- Knowing where your main water shut off to your home is located, to turn off your home’s entire water supply, in the event of a major pipe leak/ burst pipe, can save your home or business from extensive water damage.
- Emergency Gas Shut Off: If you smell strong gas or sewer smells, exit your home immediately. If you know where your main gas service is to your home (usually next to your meter), use a pipe wrench to turn off the natural gas supply. If you can’t turn the supply off call 911 or Puget Sound Energy, on their emergency lines, to report a gas leak. Do not turn the gas back on without a professional plumber to ensure your fixtures and appliances are all properly relit functioning normally.
- Emergency Water Heater Shutoff procedures: Turn off the water supply at the shut-off valve on the supply line. Turn off the gas at the thermostat (if not an automatic shut off enabled heater), or flip the circuit breaker to the off position if an electric water heater. Connect a garden hose to the drain valve at bottom of tank. Run the hose to an appropriate lower location, and drain the remaining hot water out of the tank. Open a hot water faucet in the home to facilitate the draining process. Open the relief valve at the top of the tank to assist in fully draining the tank (Careful – may release steam.)
Who do You Call?
Emergency plumbing matters never happen at a good time, but knowing you have a professional neighbor to call, who you can trust to remedy the situation is invaluable. As fully licensed plumbers, we will apply our years of experience to solve any emergency issues. Contact Stollwerck Plumbing at 425-905-2931!