Gas Line Repair
Are your gas lines damaged? Or has your foundation shifted and you are worried that your gas lines may be impacted? Have you noticed corrosion on your gas lines and wonder if they are in proper working order? Are you experiencing issues with your gas appliances/fixtures not staying lit or not performing properly?
Natural Gas Line Repair Services
Immediate gas line repairs are needed if you smell any evidence of gas line leaks or possible damaged lines. Before we talk about why you should call Stollwerck Plumbing & Sewer for your gas line repair needs, we need to keep you safe!
If you notice any signs of a gas leak, please follow the steps below:
- Evacuate your building/structure of all people and pets.
- Turn off the gas at the meter. If you do not have the tools needed to do so, or are uncomfortable with the task, call the gas company immediately from outside your home. PSE will come out any time to turn off the gas to your home – but it will leave you without a gas supply until they come to unlock the meter.
- Next, you need to ventilate your building – open windows, doors, skylights – but do not turn on any lights, appliances or fans – the possibility of spark from doing so could light up any remaining gas in your home.
- Keep the building clear until it is fully ventilated, as gas can make you extremely ill.
- Call Stollwerck Plumbing & Sewer to make an appointment for an estimate and repair to get you back in service!
Why Choose Stollwerck for Your Gas Leak Plumbers
Natural gas plumbing is another mechanical system in your home that needs to be maintained and inspected, for any issues. Changes in your usage of gas appliances, replacement of gas appliances, and settling of the home may all be various reasons why you need your gas lines repaired. You may think “Why do I need a plumber to work on our gas lines?” Part of a journeyman plumber’s training curriculum (over 8,000 hours), includes required coursework and apprenticeship for work on gas line systems. Stollwerck Plumbing & Sewer provides professional, licensed gas line repairs to your home or business. Our team focuses their years of experience on solving your gas line repair concerns.
Related: Gas Line Installation
Residential Gas Line Repair
In your home, there are many wonderful, cost-saving benefits for using gas to fuel your heating and cooling appliances. Water heaters, furnaces, ranges, dryers and more, can all benefit from our cheap supply of natural gas available in Snohomish County! Our courteous and responsive teams are glad to help with your essential repairs, to keep your home’s vital system in safe operating condition.
Commercial Gas Pipe Repair
Commercial and industrial equipment demands highly skilled journeyman plumbers with experience to service all your gas line repair needs. Aging gas lines, increased use load, questionable repairs in the past – all can contribute to reasons why a landlord or a new tenant should call Stollwerck Plumbing & Sewer for professional repairs.
Emergency Gas Leak Repair
Through our extensive examination during repair of your gas lines, we may find your gas lines are not currently designed in a manner which provides you optimum efficiency, or they may simply be unsafe. You may want to install or relocate existing gas appliances to accommodate the way you use your space. Or, you just really want that new gas line run to power your outdoor living space BBQ and outdoor heaters.